thank you Earwen!

Want to Visit a Blog?

Joyous Notions Blog!

My All Time Favourite Magazine

Seasons At Home Magazine!

22.6.09

The Secret Life of Daydreams...

IF SOMEONE SAYS "THIS IS OKAY" YOU SAY: thank you!
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Exhausted... lol! optimistic?
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? uh? In guys, manliness, in girls femininity and a real passion for living for Christ! or someone who tries to understand and listen when you need it most!
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever...
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Be Thou My Vision
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? No idea, so you guys can tell me! :)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? Um, organizing everything that needs done and then getting it done, wilting when it's done, and figuring out what to do in my spare time...
WHAT IS 2+2? To me it is a sign of God's absolute sovereignty, becaues 2+2 always equals 4. God created a universe of order and logic, not chaos.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? oh... how hard! She's such a dear and so sweet! I have no words for it : /
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A PERSON YOU LIKE? Georgiana, Secret Life of Day Dreams, Across the Stars... musicwise anyhow ;)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? God wrote it, it has a beginning and an end, that's all I've got to know!
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? a wife and a mother!
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE A PERSON YOU LIKE? I don't know :)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? uh?
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? I'll be dancing on the inside to a million beautiful songs... too giddy to think of anything else!
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Um? I hope 'Be Thou My Vision'...
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTERESTS? sewing for my hopechest, writing my story ; )
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? I don't know?!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? a lot! They're very sweet and loving! And they impress me with their passion for the Lord.
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? my kids all forsaking the Lord for the world
HOW WILL YOU DIE? the way the Lord wants me to!
WHAT'S THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? wasted time, I'm not saying anymore.
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Jessica =) And Earwen does too! So does Always Narnian and her sisters
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? I'm not saying... math for one
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? yes!! if I can!
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? comments from Lady Anonymous... she seems to know our family 'so' well, it's plain scary!
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? no : ) We has no friends, precious. Yeah right! Just kidding
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Well, probably nothing since the Lord had a reason for it. I shouldn't change what He ordained.
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? well, a lot of things, but I'm not saying. Sometimes Frodo and Sam hurts a lot...
WHAT DO YOU MOST OFTEN EXCLAIM? I need a frappuccino!
WHERE IS PARADISE? Anywhere God is. If I get married, anywhere my husband is... and also anywhere there's a stretch of grass, a cup of frappuccino and a dear friend waiting for a nice little chat ; )
WHAT DID YOU FIRST SAY AS A BABY? I do not know!
IF YOU HAD A PET, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME IT? Puddleglum, or Smeagol
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SIGHT TO SEE? Frappuccino, or a ticket to CO, or a note from Jess saying she gets to visit ; )
WHAT MAKES YOU GAG? Eggs, Potato Salad and those sorts of icky things
WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT? making mistakes
IF YOU WROTE A BOOK, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT? I'd call it, The Ring-Stone, The Shadow of Talathain, The Stroke of Doom (thanks for help with that one, McKenna!), Ithilwen's Song, The Faerie Mere, The Dragonslayers Return, The Goblin of Holly Shaw, The Silver Rain, The Dragon's Apple, The Last Quest etc... wait! I do have books by those names, silly me! :)
WHAT DID YOU WISH FOR LAST? a husband and many kids.
WHAT WOULD YOUR SUPERHERO NAME BE? Ithilwen Eraisuithiel
HOW SOON WILL THIS BE OVER? when I push PUBLISH POST
WHERE ARE YOU SITTING? do you want me to be technical? lol
WHAT DO YOU MOST HATE? um... a lot of things. Food for one thing!
WHAT DO YOU MOST LOVE? the Lord Jesus
WHAT IS YOUR SECRET NAME? Ithilwen Eraisuithiel, or Pepper Darcy... hey, if it's so secret, why am I supposed to put it up on this?!
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? The Secret Life of Daydreams.
Crazy
Loved
Chipper
The Confirmation of my PUNY Existance

5 comments:

Ëarwen said...

Fun!
But uh, Ithilwen dear, you're supposed to answer the questions with random songs from your MP3, iPod, or Playlist!
*blink* *blink*

Ëarwen said...

By the way?
I LOVE YOUR BOOK NAMES!!

Always Narnian said...

LOL! That was really funny! =D I don't know why they want you to tell the secrets if they're secrets!!! lol
O, Eärwen- it's supposed to be with your ipod- I don't have one, lol!

Bria C. said...

"What do you do best? Mess up" LOL! I do exactly that all the time. I like the pink!

Linisil said...

I really liked reading this... though I'm sorry you're still getting anonymous comments. :( I don't suppose you have ANY idea as to who it might be.

I'm looking forward to reading your book... when you've finished it. :D You've changed it so much, though that is NOT a bad thing! I've changed my plots so many times... its not even funny.